The Letters for Literacy campaign is a way for local businesses and organisations to support our volunteer tutoring service that improves the lives of adult learners and their families.
For a donation of $500, you will receive exclusive sponsorship to a letter of the alphabet for a 12-month period. Letters are assigned on a “first come, first served” basis.
Your sponsorship will be recognized in a number of ways:
- You will receive a sign recognizing your sponsorship for display at your place of business;
- Your company name, logo, a link to your website, a brief description of your business (supplied by you) and the letter that you are sponsoring will be posted on our Letters for Literacy webpage;
- Your sponsorship will be acknowledged on our Facebook page;
- Public recognition at special events throughout the year;
We are a local charitable organisation.
Pick a letter that is meaningful to your organisation.
- Donate online and identify the letter that you want in the message box. Using this option, you can also make your donation in monthly instalments if you wish. If you prefer to make your donation by cheque, please download and mail in the Letters for Literacy Donation Form.
Whichever method you choose, please be sure to identify the letter that you want to sponsor and provide contact information in order for us to follow up with you.
If you are not ready to sponsor a letter, a donation of any amount would be appreciated.