LCNB – 2021 Adult Writers Competition
We are excited to share our learner’s entry.
We have officially wrapped up our year. Below you can find a copy of our annual report. A big thank you to all of our volunteers for your continued support.
We are currently looking to fill a position (either as a volunteer or a potential board member) for a Communications Coordinator.
The role would typically cover 2-3 hours a week and special projects. We would also provide references and the person can use any marketing materials they create for their portfolio.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- prepare content for all social media platforms
- assist in promoting fundraising events
- update the ALF website
- prepare monthly reports to the Board
- help prepare marketing material and annual report
- promote the organization though marketing initiatives, videos and printed material
Please forward your interest and resume to Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org.